Welcome to Whispering City RVA!
– 1801 Antique Afternoon Dress for June, 1801 – Lady’s Monthly Museum – Regency Fashion Hand Colored Copper Plate Engraving
– Approx. 6 7/8” long x 4” wide
– Age: 1801
– Antique item in excellent condition that shows signs of age, use and storage indicative of age.
– Gorgeous print with plate marks, minimal damage on left edge from binding removal. some creasing, particularly at top right. There is some minor damage at the top of the page from some kind of tape removal. The upper right hand and left hand corners on the back show the remains of mounting tape from where this was previously mounted for display at some point. There’s a small tear on the right corner that was sealed with the backing mounting tape. Beautiful, original hand colored copper plate engraving that is 221 years old at the time of this listing (Sept 2022).
– Frame this properly and promptly to prevent condition loss.
– Note that I have added a whisperingcityrva.com watermark to the scan image in order to prevent bootlegging of the listing image.
– This unframed artwork ships safely, protected by archival backing boards inside an archival print slip cover bag, packaged in a sturdy document envelope.
– Ready to display
– Please inspect the scan image closely