Welcome to Whispering City RVA!
– 1813 Antique Promenade Dress – Lady’s Magazine February 1813 – Regency Fashion Plate Hand Colored Copper Plate Engraving
– Approx. 8 1/8” long x 5 2/8” wide
– Age: 1813
– Antique item in excellent condition that shows signs of age, use and storage indicative of age.
– Gorgeous print with minimal wear. Minimal damage on left binding edge. Some small tears along the right edge of the page. Plate marks are visible on all 4 sides. The top of the page is slightly uneven from trimming. Slight yellowing along the page edges. Colors are vibrant and rich. Back of the page has the remains of mounting tape still present on the upper left and right corners. A beautiful, original hand colored copper plate engraving that is 209 years old at the time of this listing (Sept 2022).
– Frame this properly and promptly to prevent condition loss.
– Note that I have added a whisperingcityrva.com watermark to the scan image in order to prevent bootlegging of the listing image.
– This unframed artwork ships safely, protected by archival backing boards inside an archival print slip cover bag, packaged in a sturdy document envelope.
– Ready to display
– Please inspect the scan image closely