Welcome to Whispering City RVA!
– 1870s Antique Demorest’s Monthly Magazine French Fashion Print Hand Colored Engraving
– Approx. 12” long x 9” wide
– Age: Approx. 1870s
– Antique item in good condition that shows signs of age, use and storage indicative of age.
– Somewhat fragile, particularly along the edges. I recommend handling minimally and with gloves if possible. Small fold at the top left of the print. The right margin is jagged and has small tears where this was removed from the book. There are small stains here and there throughout, most notably in the middle left hand side of the art, and also on the bottom left hand side of the page. There is a tear along the bottom at the end of “Magazine”, and there are some creases throughout. Yellowing is present, along with some age-related discoloration to the page. There’s a pleasant old paper smell.
– Frame this properly and promptly to prevent damage.
– Note that I have added a whisperingcityrva.com watermark to the scan image in order to prevent bootlegging of the listing image.
– This unframed artwork ships safely, protected by archival backing boards inside an archival print slip cover bag, packaged in a sturdy document envelope.
– Ready to display
– Please inspect the scan image closely