Welcome to Whispering City RVA!
– 1876 Antique Demorest’s Monthly Magazine September 1876 – Victorian French Fashion Plate Hand Colored Engraving
– Approx. 11 3/8” long x 8 6/8” wide
– Age: 1876
description here- Antique item in great condition that shows signs of age, use and storage indicative of age.
– Gorgeous print with page yellowing and some discoloration on the bottom middle of the left hand side of the page that is visible in the scan. The colors are lovely and vibrant and faint plate marks can be seen on the top and right hand sides. Very tip of the right hand corner is torn off. This page has been carefully trimmed with just minor nicks here and there. Old paper smell present, no serious issues here
– A lovely hand colored engraving that is 146 years old at the time of this listing (Sept 2022).
– Frame this properly and promptly to prevent condition loss.
– Note that I have added a whisperingcityrva.com watermark to the scan image in order to prevent bootlegging of the listing image.
– This unframed artwork ships safely, protected by archival backing boards inside an archival print slip cover bag, packaged in a sturdy document envelope.
– Ready to display
– Please inspect the scan image closely