Welcome to Whispering City RVA!
– 1890s Antique Le Coquet French Fashion Hand Colored Engraving
– Approx. 11 3/8” long x 8.5” wide
– Age: Approx. 1890s-1900s
– Antique item in good condition that shows signs of age, use and storage indicative of age.
– A very clean print in great condition for its age. Handwritten “845” at the top left. There’s a scotch tape line across the bottom middle. It has been stamped on the back “Made in Paris”. I’ve included a scan of front and back. Approx. age is 1890s-1900s. Signed by artist. Scan cut off the very bottom here’s the full text: “Toilette de la Maison Bréant-Castel, 19, Rue du Quatre, September, Paris. (middle under illustration). Publie par le Journal le Coquet, 6 Rue Favart, Paris” (bottom left). “Imp. Leroy, Paris” (bottom right).
– Frame this properly and promptly to prevent damage.
– Note that I have added a whisperingcityrva.com watermark to the scan image in order to prevent bootlegging of the listing image.
– This unframed artwork ships safely, protected by archival backing boards inside an archival print slip cover bag, packaged in a sturdy document envelope.
– Ready to display
– Please inspect the scan image closely