Welcome to Whispering City RVA!
– 1960s Stratton Rondette Black Enamel Floral Compact with Star Design Base
– Signed: “Stratton Made in England” on outer base surrounded by star pattern, Stratton Compact in Hand design on inner lid
– Approx. 2 6/8” long x 2 6/8” wide
– Age: Approx. 1960s-1970s
– This is a vintage item in fair/good condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– This lovely Stratton compact has the compact in hand design on the inner lid, and the Stratton signature surrounded by stars on the base. There’s some wear present – the mirror is cracked and there is some discoloration on the base. The enamel on the front has some flaking. There are 5 spots on the right side – three up by the flower leaves and two along the compact’s edge.
– Closes tightly, pops right open when you press the outer clasp. The inner lid pops open when you press its clasp as well. There’s residue from makeup here but there is no powder left. Does include the mesh powder protector. No puff. Some minor damage to the enamel (see pic).
– Please see pics for more info