Welcome to Whispering City RVA!
– Set of 2 vintage hand beaded Art Deco sewing appliques in a two-tone fan design
– Includes one drop-waist belt & one shoulder embellishment.
– Drop waist applique features blue & gray bugle beading in a fan design with lavender/purple sequins making up the rest of the belt area
– Shoulder embellishment features the same fan design with matching bugle beading in blue & gray
– Embellishment’s backing has been trimmed to match the applique, while the drop waist applique’s backing has been trimmed only to the cut line
– Embellishment: 6.25″ at widest x 5″ from the top of the fan to the bottom edge. Drop Waist Applique: 26.25″ from the left to right beading edge. 5″ from the top of the fan to the bottom edge. 1/2″ backing all the way around.
– This is a vintage/antique item in excellent condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– Neither piece appears to have been used
– No missing sequins or beads to either piece
– Please see photos for details