Welcome to Whispering City RVA!
• Vintage handmade crochet knit pot holders set of 2
• Design: Blue, pink, brown stripes. One also has yellow stripes, the other white. Small hanging loops on upper left corners
• Estate find that came in a bag of needlework items, with a note that read “Made by Minta B. Beck before 1941″
• Size: approx. pot holder #1: 6″ x 6″, pot holder #2: 6″ x 5 3/8”. Square/rectangle shape
• Approx. Age: 1930s-1940s
• Vintage/antique item, in used but very good condition. May show signs of wear, use &/or storage indicative of age
• These are handmade. One is larger than the other and one has yellow stripes in addition to pink and brown, the other has white stripes in addition to pink and brown.
• Ready to display. Due to age, I don’t recommended them for daily use, however, they would work great as trivets
• Please see photos for details.