Welcome to Whispering City RVA!
• Vintage handmade crochet knit pot holders, trivets or dish rags, set of 2
• Design: Cream colored with a nice block pattern
• Estate find that came in a bag of needlework items, with a note that read “Made by Minta B. Beck before 1941″
• Approx. size: #1 is about 8 1/2″ long x 6 1/2″ wide. #2 is about 10″ long x 6 1/2” wide. Rectangle shape
• Approx Age: 1930s-1940s
• Vintage/antique item, in used but very good condition. May show signs of wear, use &/or storage indicative of age
• These are handmade. One is larger than the other, but the knitting patters and wool used are identical.
• Ready to display. Due to age, I don’t recommended them for daily use as pot holders or dish rags, however, they would work great as trivets
• Please see photos for details