Welcome to Whispering City RVA!
– Madame Alexander Argentina doll #571
– International series
– with original box & a metal doll stand
– Marked "ALEXANDER" on upper mid-back of doll with clothing tag present
– Ankle-length floral pastel dress with ruffle accents and white lace at the wrists. Open v-neck with a blue handkerchief scarf tied in front. She has on a white apron, white petticoat with white lace trim, full-length white pantaloons with matching lace trim, knee-high white stocking socks and black slip-on shoes. She has a pastel/off white bow in her hair & braided pig tails.
– Hard plastic, brown hair, brown eyes, stiff knee walker with jointed head, arms & legs
– This doll has been restrung recently using elastic cord (head, legs) and orthodontic band (arms)
– Sleepy eyes are stiff and must be opened/closed by hand
– Approx 8" tall
– Manufacture date: 1980s
– This is a vintage item in very good condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– Box is in good condition with some scuffs and wear indicative of age. Also some bending/creasing etc. There is a price sticker from "Windsor Toys" on the box content label, across Madame Alexander's face (see pics)
– One cardboard restraint is present. Dolls from this era did not come with the pink tissue paper, however, white tissue paper was added to protect the doll during storage.
– Stamped doll name "ARGENTINA 571" on box content label is crisp and easy to read
– Metal adjustable-height doll stand in good condition included
– Has been loved and stored properly
– Ready to display
– Please see photos for details