Welcome to Whispering City RVA!
– Madame Alexander Austia Boy doll #599
– International series
– with original box & a metal doll stand
– Marked “ALEXANDER” on upper mid-back of doll with clothing tag present
– Dark brown velveteen lederhosen shorts with a white Henley-style collared sleeveless shirt. The lederhosen straps are made of black ribbon with a white boarder and an embroidered floral pattern in red, white and green. 2 snaps in the back. Jacket is green felt with gold button accents. He has on red knee-high socks with green cord tassels on the sides and black slip-on shoes with 2 gold button accents each. His light-brown felt bycocket hat has a small white feather over a red felt design with a gold-tone fleur de lis and is held in place with a gold-tone cord
– Hard plastic, blonde hair, blue eyes, stiff knee walker with jointed head, arms & legs
– This doll has been restrung sometime recently using elastic cord.
– Sleepy eyes are working properly. Eyes are open when standing, closed when horizontal
– Approx 8″ tall
– Manufacture date: 1980s
– This is a vintage item in excellent condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– Box is in very good condition with some signs of wear indicative of age. Box has a price sticker from “Windsor Toy Store” on the front
– One cardboard restraint is present. Dolls from this era did not come with the pink tissue paper, however, white tissue paper was added to protect the doll during storage.
– Stamped doll name “AUSTRIA BOY 599” on box content label is crisp and easy to read
– Metal adjustable-height doll stand is in very good condition included
– Has been loved and stored properly
– Ready to display
– Please see photos for details