Welcome to Whispering City RVA!
– Madame Alexander Italy doll #593
– International series
– with original box & a metal doll stand
– Marked "ALEXANDER" on upper mid-back of doll with clothing tag present
– Ankle-length pink gown with metallic gold accent, white long-sleeved top with white lace accents and an attached black floral embroidered cummerbund, green apron with matching gold accent, white petticoat with white lace trim, full-length white pantaloons with white lace accent, white ankle socks and black slip-on shoes. She has a wide-brimmed straw hat with a black neck string and pink & green artificial flower accent.
– Hard plastic, brown hair, brown eyes, stiff knee walker with jointed head, arms & legs
– This doll has been restrung recently using elastic cord
– Sleepy eyes are stiff and must be opened/shut by hand
– Approx 8" tall
– Manufacture date: 1980s
– This is a vintage item in very good + condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– Box is in good condition with some scuffs and other wear indicative of age. Price sticker residue on the right hand side of the box not far from the content label (see pics). There is a piece of scotch tape on the bottom/middle of the box with a small remnant of Christmas wrapping paper attached.
– One cardboard restraint is present. Dolls from this era did not come with the pink tissue paper, however, white tissue paper was added to protect the doll during storage.
– Stamped doll name "ITALY 593" on box content label is crisp and easy to read
– Metal adjustable-height doll stand in good condition included
– Has been loved and stored properly
– Ready to display
– Please see photos for details