Welcome to Whispering City RVA!
– Madame Alexander Japan doll #570
– International series
– with original box & a metal doll stand
– Marked "ALEXANDER" on upper mid-back of doll with clothing tag present
– Lovely blue ankle-length brocade tone-on-tone floral kimono with red lining and accents. Gold floral brocade obi belt with red lining. White undercoat and full-length red pantaloons, white anklet socks and black slip-on shoes.
– Hard plastic, black hair, brown eyes, stiff knee walker with jointed head, arms & legs
– This doll has been restrung sometime recently using elastic cord
– Sleepy eyes are working properly. Eyes are open when standing, closed when horizontal
– Approx 8" tall
– Manufacture date: 1980s
– This is a vintage item in excellent condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– Box is in good condition with some scuffs, scotch tape remnants and one bit of tape damage on the side along with some wear to the corners. Other signs of wear indicative of age. There is a black crayon mark on the content label that reads "01" (see pics)
– One cardboard restraint is present. Dolls from this era did not come with the pink tissue paper, however, white tissue paper was added to protect the doll during storage.
– Stamped doll name JAPAN 570" on box content label is crisp but the series number is partially obscured by the crayon mark
– Metal adjustable-height doll stand in good condition included, does have a sticker on the top of the base that reads "Windsor Toy & Hobby Shop"
– Has been loved and stored properly
– Ready to display
– Please see photos for details