Welcome to Whispering City RVA!
– Madame Alexander Mexico doll #576
– International series
– with original box & a metal doll stand
– Marked "ALEXANDER" on upper mid-back of doll with clothing tag present
– Ankle-length black dress with white short sleeve top, white lace at neck and arms with green and metallic gold rick-rack on the sleeves, and white rickrack with red, green & blue accents along with a red ribbon accent. White petticoat with white lace trim, full-length white pantaloons with white lace trim, knee-high stocking socks and black slip-on shoes. She's wearing a green & orange beaded necklace with a gold-tone box clasp in the back and an off white felt hat with red, green & gold rick-rack accent and gold tone neck string. There is some glue discoloration on the inside rim of the hat (see pics).
– Hard plastic, brown hair, brown eyes, stiff knee walker with jointed head, arms & legs
– This doll has been restrung recently using elastic cord
– Sleepy eyes are working properly – closed when horizontal & open when standing.
– Approx 8" tall
– Manufacture date: 1980s
– This is a vintage item in very good/excellent condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– Box is in very good + condition with some scuffs and wear indicative of age.
– One cardboard restraint is present. Dolls from this era did not come with the pink tissue paper, however, white tissue paper was added to protect the doll during storage.
– Stamped doll name "MEXICO 576" on box content label is crisp and easy to read
– Metal adjustable-height doll stand in good condition included
– Has been loved and stored properly
– Ready to display
– Please see photos for details