Welcome to Whispering City RVA!
– Madame Alexander Roxanne doll #140504
– Storyland series
– with original box & booklet tag
– full pink satin gown with gold trim, gold bows, white lace trim with floral ribbon and gold circular bodice accents, white transparent pinafore/apron with lace & embroidery accents, white satin petticoat with tulle and lace and matching pantaloons, sheer pink stocking socks and pink bootie shoes with white soles, gold ribbon hair bow with pink flower accent
– Hard plastic, red hair, green eyes, stiff knee walker with jointed head, arms & legs
– Sleepy eyes are working properly but are stiff and need to be worked manually
– Approx 8″ tall
– Manufacture date: 1994
– This is a vintage item in excellent+/near mint condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– box is in very good condition with some shelf wear and other signs of age
– price sticker on front by contents description.
– Stamped doll name “ROXANNE 140504” on box content portion vivid and readable
– has been loved and stored properly. She does not appear to have been played with – mint/near mint condition
– Ready to display
– Please see photos for details