Welcome to Whispering City RVA!
– Gold-tone faux “pearl” & rhinestone cluster clip on earrings
– 13.26g total weight
– Measures: approx. 1″ long x 1″ wide at widest, circular/slightly oval
– Approx. age: 1950s-1960s
– Vintage item, in used but very good condition. May show signs of wear, use &/or storage indicative of age.
– Ready to wear
– Clip on mechanisms are tight and working properly
– One of the small rhinestones on one earring is missing. Hard to notice and easily replaced. There are a few chips to the gold-tone finish here and there that you can see magnified through a jeweler’s loupe. Two of the rhinestones have a slightly darker coloring to them – these can also be replaced but you’d need to unseat them. The “pearls” have a wonderful, soft vintage ivory luster to them that is just gorgeous.
– Please see photos for details