Welcome to Whispering City RVA!
• Antique Schumann reticulated / lace edge / pierced porcelain ceramic decorative plate
• Design: floral with two pheasants, 10 sides (decagon), gold trim
• Backstamp: 1918-1929 era Schumann crown in green with “Bavaria Germany” under it. Separate gold mark that reads “83”
• Measurements: 7.5″ x 7.5″, circular
• Age: 1918-1929
• Antique/Vintage item, in used but excellent/like new condition. May show signs of wear, use &/or storage indicative of age
• Ready to display
• No chips, no cracks, no crazing, no repairs, no fade to the gold trim. Really beautiful.
• A few small “flaws” that exist from manufacture on the back of the plate. One is a slightly rough edge in one spot on the plate where it meets the table. This is from casting. Another casting mark on the reticulated edge on the back of the plate that looks a bit like a scratch – see the last two photos for a close up of this.
• Please see photos for details