Welcome to Whispering City RVA!
– Small, hand painted bisque flapper doll
– Impression marked “Made in Japan” on back. The mark is faint & hard to see.
– Pudgy tummy, string jointed arms, frozen legs
– 3.5″ tall x approx. 1.25″ wide, (plus arms)
– Approx. Age: 1920s-1930s
– This is a vintage item in excellent condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
– No major issues, no chips, no cracks, no crazing, no repairs
– Unclothed, blue eyes. Lips eyes & eyebrow paint is still very strong. Blonde hair paint is faded.
– Some minor flaws and bobbles that appear to have happened during manufacture
– Arm joint string is not original. It’s also loose. She needs to be restrung.
– A beautiful doll, some surface dirt. Ready to display as-is or could be cleaned and clothed.
– Please see photos for details