Welcome to Whispering City RVA!
– 925 sterling silver 9-charm bracelet with south-western theme
– charms include: horned bull, sombrero with lariat hatband, sandal with southwest design, handled stout pottery jug, cooking grill, cowbell with clapper, well with bucket (also marked “sterling mexico” on the bottom), circular Aztec calendar, handled tall pottery jug.
– Stamped “Hecho en Mexico” (made in Mexico), “925 Sterling” clasp is stamped: “Hecho en Mexico Sterling 925”, artist stamp reads “ERRS”
– The bracelet measures 6.5 in length unclasped. The clasp is .5 inches long
– Approx. age: 1950s-1960s
– Vintage item, in used but excellent / near-perfect condition. May show signs of wear, use &/or storage indicative of age.
– Ready to wear
– box style clasp is tight and working properly
– Please note, this size is small – perhaps made for a child/teen or petite adult. Please check your measurements before purchasing.
– Artist made & very pretty
– Please see photos for details