Welcome to Whispering City RVA!
– 3 piece sterling silver wishbone & shamrock jewelry set that includes a brooch & a pair of earrings
– Earrings marked “sterling” on the back of the posts. They are screw-backs.
– Pin-back style brooch with c safety clasp has a plaque on the back that reads “sterling”
– 6g total weight
– Measures: brooch: approx. 2 2/8″ long x 1 1/8″ wide at widest. earrings: approx. 5/8″ long x 4/8″ at widest.
– Approx. age: 1950s-1960s
– Vintage item, in used but good condition. May show signs of wear, use &/or storage indicative of age.
– A fun set that is ready to wear
– Earring screw back and brooch pin back mechanisms are tight and working properly
– Brooch has some small bends in the “arms” of the bones. They are a little wonky looking if you look at them closely. Could likely be bent back. Please see the photos.
– Under magnification with a jeweler’s loupe, I have noticed some scratches to the back inside of the bone arm, not far from the pin-back mechanism – not visible from the front.
– Please see photos for details