Welcome to Whispering City RVA!
– Turquoise & coral stone sterling silver Navajo cuff bracelet
– cuff style for adjustable sizing
– Two beautiful, natural stones in a floral and leaf pattern embellishment, cuff features twist designs
– Artisan handmade, signed “AN” (although it could easily be “NV” or NA” depending on which way you turn it)
– Turquoise stone measures approx. 1.25″ long x 6/8″ at widest part. Coral measures 5/8′ long x just under 2/8″ wide. Bracelet circumference is 5″ around with an open back, Embellishment design is 2″ long x 1.5″ wide at the widest part.
– 30g total weight
– Approx. age: 1950s-1960s
– Vintage item, in used but excellent condition. May show signs of wear, use &/or storage indicative of age.
– Ready to wear or display
– Silver and stones have not been polished, you will need to care for it as you see fit
– Slight bend to the cuff where it meets the embellishment (this is hand bent to fit the owner, but noting it anyway)
– Well-made, substantial and beautiful piece
– I am not a gemologist. These stones appear (quite obviously) to be spider turquoise and red coral, however I do not claim any expertise and cannot make any guarantees
– Please see photos for details